Make the new layout available for i18n pages

Pavel Franc franc at penguin.cz
Mon Mar 10 09:35:40 UTC 2003

> I'm really interested in making this work, but since I know virtually nothing
> about i18n (English being my first language) I'd be greatful for some help :)

Great. Specilly when kde-fr is going to use the new design either.

> Where was this i18n() function mentioned earlier? Is there a built in PHP
> i18n() function or would we need to roll our own?

The posts are here http://lists.kde.org/?t=104444654000009&r=1&w=2

I was thinging about something easy like kdeorg_mapper array in 404.php.
It will be just few strings from the title page ... that's alll.

>>   - include "extra disclaimer" after dot news. Though it will be empty

> What is the "extra disclaimer" for?

Since news feed is provided by dot.kde.org, so everything is in english
I would like to put there some warnig about that. See czechia.kde.org if
you know czech :o)

Cheers, Pavel