Make the new layout available for i18n pages

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Sun Mar 9 22:39:46 UTC 2003

The earlier post was making reference to the gettext function of PHP and
gave a link to the below fairly indepth tutorial on how to use it:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2002/06/13/php.html

It seems to follow the same method of translation as the rest of KDE so
I'm sure it would be well supported if we went ahead with it. I think it
certainly is a good idea, it will just take a while to make the changes
for it, plus we need to ensure gettext support is compiled into the PHP
used on our servers.

Jason Bainbridge
KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org