Announcements

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Sat Mar 8 10:44:16 UTC 2003

On Saturday 08 March 2003 09:20, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

> Of course I would like to link the announcement on kde.org, as it is
> usually done for kdevelop, quanta, etc.

You mean under the "Latest Announcements" category? I can't remember seeing
Quanta (or Kopete or anything other than the big three KDE/KDevelop/KOffice)
there. And, sorry :-), kdeaccessibility are only three very small programs.

Please go with a dot story which will appear on kde.org too for some time.

Bye,
   Steve