Including FTOSX in KDE list ...

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Tue Jun 3 14:10:13 UTC 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 06:41:57PM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:
> >     Following Matthias advice I am sending this email to you.
> >
> >     ... I want that also our FTOSX belong to the list.
> >
> >            http://www.kde.org/info/3.1.2.php#binary
>
> I prefer if KDE is not affiliated in any way with FT. They are imho not a
> trustworthy company.

I prefer if your (or anyone's) trust in a company doesn't influence the KDE Info Pages.

"At the time of this writing, pre-compiled packages are available for:"

That's the criterium, no? If trust is required, we can
not reasonably keep Red Hat listed, I*M*HO.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."