Halve your company phone bills!!

Paul Bradley discountcalls2 at mail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:03:39 UTC 2003

High quality, Low cost alternative to BT.
For more information (with no obligation) email us here: send me more
information
Save your company thousands of pounds per year.

Uses your present lines & numbers!

No setup charge! - pay for just the calls you make.
Local & national rates from just 1.6p per minute!

No hardware - all routing done at the BT exchange
Plus - free professional web space & email facilities (worth £200 per year)
How about ADSL for as little as £21.99 per month.

We guarantee our rates are lower than anything BT can offer.
You keep your original BT numbers & there is no additional equipment to buy.
The service can be set up within a couple of days.
You can cancel the service at short notice & return to BT without any
obligation.
Can you think of a reason not to do it!

To be removed from the mail list please email us here: remove me from your
email list