HELP-POINT.NET

Agnieszka Jastrzebska agnes at weblogic.net
Mon Jul 14 18:39:53 UTC 2003

Hello,

We are currently selling the domain name HELP-POINT.NET
It is priced at US$205

We thought that you may be interested in this.

Payment to us is instant and transfers can be complete in a matter of hours.

If you would like to use WWW.HELP-POINT.NET for your online business,please contact us at your earliest convenience. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has not been of interest to you.

Kind Regards,

Agnieszka Jastrzebska

Web Consultant
Weblogic