Organisation of files in the new site

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Thu Jan 30 23:38:08 UTC 2003

Hi,

Please don't do that, when you rename the files (write a script if it helps)
please use a "redirect" method like I posted earlier.  There are tens of
thousands of links to KDE.org out there, let's not break them all in one fell
swoop, par. when using a script to provide backward-compatability is relatively
painless.

If you ask me to do it, I would note, you have to move the file anyway.  So
instead of using the command "mv X Z/Y", use "script X Z/Y" and have the script
handle these details.

Ciao,

Dre