Policy for contributions to www.kde.org

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 30 01:55:20 UTC 2003

This issue has come up recently and was touched upon in the following thread:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-www&m=103501500918398&w=2

Personally I would be quite happy for a requirement for everything in the kde-www directory to be licensed under the GPL as there is source code involved with regards to the PHP functions and what not.

I guess some stuff could also fall under an FDL style license such as the content but I think the GPL would be a good cover all.

Maybe what we should do is add a License file to the kde-www mentioning that everythinng in this module is GPL and then include the GPL itself.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Jason