kde.org redesign

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Sun Jan 26 18:43:13 UTC 2003

http://promo.kde.org/wwwtesting.jpg

> but if khtml is that
> broken in this version can't do that much.

Well yesterday it worked, you remember I wrote that it didn't and you fixed it?
So obviously it just requires some tweaking - what would be best is if you
tested it with 3.0.0 or 3.0.1.  If you can install some old kdelibs and kdebase
rpms, that is :-).

> Does it work in 3.0.3/4 ? (As my
> friends using suse 8.1 or so have no problems)

Looks great in 3.0.4.

BTW, the banner logo, yours still has ALPHA written on it.  I have made a
version which does a fair job at erasing the "ALPHA" at
http://promo.kde.org/kde_logo.jpg .

Ciao,

Dre