Volunteers ?

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Fri Jan 24 19:57:19 UTC 2003

Christoph Cullmann wrote:

[ .. ]

> > Hmmm...  There are many problems with this code (output) and design,
> > as far as I can see.  It doesn't render well at all in Konqueror at
> > the moment.
> It validates and renders just fine here with recent konqueror from CVS or my
> mozilla. (The border at the bottom doesn't looke nice, in deed, as it is
> broken in 3 parts and the logo is still missing)

Hi,

You are not seriously suggesting that you are designing KDE's website to work
properly only with an as-of-yet unreleased browser?  Even assuming 3.1 is
released next week you cannot expect people to upgrade, at the *earliest*, when
all major distros include 3.1 in their default shipment, but frankly I think
that would be extremely aggressive even then.

Ciao,

Dre