New KDE Website Logo

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Thu Jan 16 06:29:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

I really like the logo at http://www.mieterra.com/promo/kde_logo.jpg , which was
in one incarnation of the new KDE.org website design.

I would like to use some of the elements for a KDE business card - actually all
the elements, just re-arranged a bit.  (If someone has existing business card
designs, or would like to help me come up with one in the next couple days,
please let me know.)

I think the acqua-esque KDE gear is the same as on the dot, but is there a large
version of this somewhere?  Also the background with the blue-gradient 3-D gear
is damn cool, is that available somewhere in a bigger size and in a layer by
itself?

Thanks in advance, and this is very timely (show next week !).

Ciao,

Dre