Announcement: www.kde.org/testing

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Thu Jan 2 19:55:54 UTC 2003

Hi,

Looks good, as far as I got.

<rant>
When I tried to click on some links, I couldn't b/c they require JavaScript.  I
don't visit any sites which require JavaScript b/c I hate JavaScript, and IMHO
requiring JavaScript to do something as simple as follow a link is a broken
design.  I realize KDE.org will not bombard me w/ popup ads but the general rule
is, if it does not require JavaScript - and following a link most certainly does
not - don't require JavaScript :-).
</rant>

One thing I did notice so far:  the screen estate at the top is very valuable,
yet a good deal of it is wasted do to the "Choose Your Location" form element.
Can't that go under the "Explore" box?

That's it for now :-).

Ciao,

Dre