Problem porting Usability to the new design

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 16 12:44:09 UTC 2003

Another suggestion... can we have a flag so we can exclude the "Choose your
location:" dropdown from subdomains if we want to? It kind of sits on it's
own and detracts from the eye where it isn't really needed for subdomains.

It would be a different story if subdomains had localized versions of course.

Regards,
Jason

--
Jason Bainbridge				|	KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
Maintainer - http://usability.kde.org	|	webmaster at usability.kde.org
Co-Maintainer - http://kde.org		|	webmaster at kde.org