Passwords Don't Arrive

Emily milys at trib.com
Thu Feb 6 17:19:39 UTC 2003

Hello,

I've tried on several occasions to sign up to make a bug report on your site.
Each time, I'm told either that a password has been mailed to me, or that
instructions for changing a password have been mailed to me.

But never does any password or set of instructions actually arrive.

The relevant e-mail addresses under which I've tried to make reports are
milys at trib.com and cwolfe at trib.com. Both are valid addresses. This happened
several months ago when I first tried to make a report and again this
morning. According to the messages on your site this morning, I should have
received two or three messages from kde.org by now. I have received none.

Help?

Emily