KDE web logs for research

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat Aug 9 17:53:57 UTC 2003

On Don, 07 Aug 2003, A. Gunes Koru wrote:

> I hope I could answer your questions. Please let me know if you have
> additional questions and /or comments.

Thanks for the clarification. From the types of research you do it seems
unlikely that anonymized apache logs would be of any use for you. We cannot
hand out the raw logs for privacy reasons.

If you can make use of anonymized logs (without IP address and cookie or
similiar information removed), then we might be able to help.

--
Dirk