ok, so *WHERE* do I find them?

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 22 00:08:15 UTC 2003

Alan Larson <alarson at switchanddata.com> wrote:
> > Did you compile and install kdeartwork properly?
>
>   After running configure and doing a make, it failed saying:
> fountain.h:24: fountaincfg.h: No such file or directory
>
>   Of course, I didn't care about that, but that seems to take it down.
> I just wanted to replace the icons.  Perhaps I am overly optomistic, but
> wouldn't there be the icon set as a tar file somewhere, ready for install?

I see.  Why not just do a "make install" from the
kdeartwork/IconThemes/ directory?  Since you use FreeBSD, I assume you
know how to do this...

You can probably find the tar file somewhere if you look for it.

Otherwise you can try the usual channels for KDE support such as the
mailing lists and KDE-Forum.org.  Check http://freebsd.kde.org/ for
FreeBSD specific issues.

Later,
Navin.