dot.kde.org server down

Michael Dean mtdean at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:55:56 UTC 2003

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that the server hosting dot.kde.org has been
down for at least a half an hour now.  I don't know if you admin that server
or if it is in a different location, but hopefully you can at least pass
this on to whoever the admin for that server is.  The link to KDE CVS Digest
on that server always fails, and attempts to ping the dot.kde.org server
result in lots of lost packets, no response.  My guess is the machine is
hung (hopefully, rather than hacked).

Just wanted to let you know.

Mike Dean