About the logo competition

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Apr 16 05:27:14 UTC 2003

I didn't see root66's response on KDE-Look till you pointed it out,
but I did mail him recently and he sent me the PSD files for the logo.
I was waiting for his permission to send it to the list...

Btw, I had no idea (forgot) root66 was the same person as Sebastian...
sorry for the confusion on KDE-Look.  Sebastian used to be subscribed
here to this list.

-N.