'Design a New Logo for KDE.org' Contest Entry

Ralf Doewich ralf.doewich at industrialflair.com
Sun Apr 13 03:32:09 UTC 2003

Olaf,

| We currently also have a big grey line at the bottom of the logo area.
| Would you prefer this to be dropped in your design or added below
| your logo?

Here is the updated, smaller version of the logo:

http://www.industrialflair.com/files/kde/kde_title_2.png
http://www.industrialflair.com/files/kde/kde_title_2ext.png

This one should fit into the 80x400 spot. Place the kde_title_2.png file on
the left and the kde_title_2ext.png to the right of this image,
stretch-blitting it to whatever width you need.

| Anyway, could you make a smaller version of your website logo?

Done.

| I am wondering how I should add your new section logos to each of
| them. Maybe I would you use the small logos (dropping the background),
| would that be OK?

http://www.industrialflair.com/files/kde/kde_icons_tp.psd

It's probably easier if you take these with the transparent background. It
fades to white. If you want me to prepare a different version which fades to
an alternate colour, let me know.

Ralf.

Ralf.
ralf.doewich at industrialflair.com