The future of *.kde.com domains?

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 26 08:31:39 UTC 2002

Okay, thanks for the info.

I don't subscribe to that list and didn't even know of it's existence. Probably would be a good idea to atleast cross post website related stuff to kde-www, which is where it probably should be in the first place.

I was just going upon what little information I had as to what was happening with the server and apparently not even that was correct so sorry for my mis-information. :-)

I'll keep half an eye on the "kde" mailing list archives from now on, I really don't need the extra traffic so I won't actually subscribe to it.

Regards,
Jason

PS. can someone post this info to the dot so we don't get needless emails and also so people are aware what is happening?