KDE Applications Web Site - Down?

Donald Cahoon dcahoon at symantec.com
Mon Sep 23 15:55:18 UTC 2002

Hello,

I have been slowly moving several people (both in and out of the workplace)
to linux and converting them from windows to KDE.  One of the strongest
selling points has been the KDE Applications web site.  However, for the
last several days I have been unable to reach the apps.kde.com site.  Is
this site truly down?  Is there any expected time that it may be back up?

I have to approach you with such a trivial issue, but have some knowledge
of what is happening would help tremendously.

Thanks,
Don