The keramik goes on

fredrik danerklint fredan-kde-www at fredan.org
Sat Sep 21 23:12:17 UTC 2002

Okey, it seems that we do not agree of the page layout, since it was noticed
that Sebastian also had make an suggestion about it. I personaly would go
with this one.

When I was looking to Sebastian's work, I notice that he had done some
translation to germany. So I have once again made some changes to
kde-links.php so that it now includes the possibility to have different
language description of every link. If there's no translation to one
language, the default one will be used (which is english).

You can see it on http://fredan.org/keramik/ and get the files from
http://fredan.org/keramik/keramik_links.tar (which has been updated!)

--
//fredan