Keramik demo page is online! (with links!)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Sat Sep 21 17:13:40 UTC 2002

On Saturday 21 September 2002 15:52, fredrik danerklint wrote:

> To me it seems that we can all agree that the layout itself it pretty
> good, so how shall we do to go on with this?

Well, I still don't like the blue border on the left, I'm not sure why it's
wider than on the right?

Also, visited links need a different color than unvisited links.

On www.kde.org some pages have a different menu on the left than the start
page. I think that's very confusing, but there might be a need for links
that point to sub-pages. This somehow needs to be solved. For example, the
menu could be the same as on the homepage but with an additional sub menu
opened up. Like this (when you are on page "two"):

one
two
  foo
  bar