email failure contacting KDE

Andrew Brandt Andrew_Brandt at pcworld.com
Tue Sep 10 00:24:40 UTC 2002

Dear Webmaster:

It appears your mail server bounced my message, but I didn't send a message
to "dump at master.kde.org".

Could you please tell me if any of the people on the actual recipient list
received my message?

-A

----- Forwarded by Andrew Brandt/PCWORLD on 09/09/02 05:23 PM -----

                      MAILER-DAEMON at kto
                      wn.kde.org               To:       Andrew_Brandt at pcworld.com
                                               cc:
                      09/09/02 05:21 PM        Subject:  failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ktown.kde.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.