Requirements for the new kde.org website

Christopher Molnar molnarc at pandmservices.com
Mon Oct 28 01:06:42 UTC 2002

Jason,

The only thing that I ask you to be sure of is that those of us running
the mirrors will not have to do to many software changes/upgrades in
order to make everything work. My system is relatively stable right now
and I have sometimes found changing things can lead to instability (I
hope that makes sense).

-Chris