www.kde.org/testing update

Timo A. Hummel timo.hummel at gmx.net
Sun Oct 27 15:41:56 UTC 2002

> Nice. I like the 'Related Links'. That's already so much clearer. I do
> think we have to look further into this, because several items should imho
> be on the other site (like Event Calendar, Myths around KDE and
> Mailinglists). Also the other site could use a revamp in the menu
> structure, but overall, I think the new testing is a very nice step
> forward.

Looking at the current design using Internet Explorer, the fonts are
*way* too large. Remember that Internet Explorer users are potential new
KDE users :)

I'll have a look at the design when I boot linux again to check if the
fonts are also huge using mozilla and konqueror (don't flame me using
windows, but rather use your energy to develop music software for
linux).

Cheers,
Timo