www.kde.org/testing update

argus at dds.nl argus at dds.nl
Sun Oct 27 11:30:34 UTC 2002

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> Hi,
> commited some updates from root66 in the last days, more xhtml comliance,
> print layout, ...
> Werden noch einige andere Sachen folgen.

Nice. I like the 'Related Links'. That's already so much clearer. I do
think we have to look further into this, because several items should imho
be on the other site (like Event Calendar, Myths around KDE and
Mailinglists). Also the other site could use a revamp in the menu
structure, but overall, I think the new testing is a very nice step
forward.

Marko