No, not just yet! ;)

Klaus Staerk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
Wed Oct 23 09:46:08 UTC 2002

Hi,

> > As I understood Neil's emails, the design that you all have been working
> > was to be the template for the KDE family sites.  Is this template for
> > Usability.kde.org, or for the whole kde family?
>
> Yes, the plan is for all *.kde.org sites to use the same template once it
> has
> been decided upon it has also been *suggested* that using the template be
> requirement to use a *.kde.org subdomain. usability.kde.org/newdesign is
> fully dynamic with PHP, using menu.inc's to build the You are here and the

So do you want to *force* all the maintainers to use the new layout? E.g.
korganizer.kde.org and kmail.kde.org use different layouts as kde.org - and
it's not sure yet if we will take the new layout and structure for
korganizer.kde.org. pim.kde.org on the other hand probably will use the new layout and
structure ...

> I think most of the maintainers were already contacted, Christoph?

Yes, would be interesting to hear what other website-maintainers have to say
here ...

Regards,

Klaus