physos and the missing time

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Tue Oct 22 11:19:58 UTC 2002

Hi

I replied to some private mails already, but I wanted to inform everybody on
the list about my status since I seem to have vanished so aprupt, I think an
explanation is appropriate.

-My CPU fan died the day before the meeting. The CPU survived, but  I did not
dare to reactivate it without the fan (Athlon 1,4 ;)

-New private developments consuming time. (I think you can guess)

-University started today and I had not prepared in any way (lecture schedule
is a nice thing, knowing wich lectures are needed at all, too)

All this didn't really help in keeping me up to date in the hot phase of the
maillist. ATM my home server is down and my father was not able to get it
back running so far. So I have to use lists.kde.org, to get me up to date,
read: will take some time. I will try to comment on things I think I have to,
but keep my mouth shut on things where I think everything is said already.

I was working on some stuff, wich is out of reach ATM (home server) when time
permits I will repeat my work.

ok, so in short: Better organisation of my time and my spare parts would have
prevented a totaly physos-faliour in the last 2 weeks.

MfG
		Rainer "physos" Endres