How about this?

marko faas argus at dds.nl
Sun Oct 20 23:25:20 UTC 2002

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 19:44, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Sunday 20 October 2002 19:27, marko faas wrote:
>
> > In my opinion, the best place for this third
> > level is on the right.
>
> Like "clicking a link on the left will open a sub menu on the right"? I
> don't think people will understand that easily.

I just read your remark again and I realise that you don't understand
what I mean.

I am NOT talking about some kind of DHTML-solution. I am talking about
clicking on a menu entry, actually GO to that page, see the content etc,
and only there you will get a menu on the right too.

And Christoph, I am wondering where you will put the third level on you
design? Are you thinking of dropping the left or right menu altogether
or are you considering another solution?

Maybe we should make a prototype of one of the content pages too. The
FAQ, KDE people or documentation. Just to see how it looks?

Marko