Fwd: neue www page

Klaus Staerk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
Sun Oct 20 18:29:42 UTC 2002

Hi,

On Sunday 20 October 2002 15:13, qwertz wrote:
> Sorry but "design" doesnt mean only the look.
> The original has by far the best usability.
> Short text areas, standard navigation.
> And it works in 800x600 very good.
> Sebastian  is a pro,so let pros make the work.
> Nobody will tell you how to code, so dont tell him how to make designs.

Sorry, but a sentence like "so dont tell him how to make designs" as well as
the other way around "don't tell me how to code" sounds quite arrogant to me!
Can't we work together here and name our criticism without being flamed? And
Sebastian isn't the only "pro" here in the project, is he?

So please stop this kind of discussion - it's absolutely useless!

> You made him almost quit the project which would be very bad.

Hm, sure? Is it really just one person's fault that another person wants to
stop its activities in a project? And the next thing: didn't we come to the
point that it was a general problem in communication between the people
involved in the new design? And wasn't this discussion already abandoned? So
stop this discussion, too, please.

Just my 2 cents,

Klaus

--