Fwd: neue www page

qwertz kraftw at gmx.de
Sun Oct 20 13:13:40 UTC 2002

Sorry but "design" doesnt mean only the look.
The original has by far the best usability.
Short text areas, standard navigation.
And it works in 800x600 very good.
Sebastian  is a pro,so let pros make the work.
Nobody will tell you how to code, so dont tell him how to make designs.
You made him almost quit the project which would be very bad.

qwertz