apology

Sebastian Faubel s.faubel at web.de
Fri Oct 18 22:01:31 UTC 2002

Hello again,

I wanted to say sorry for the verbal offences against Neil Stevens and
Jason Bainbridge in my last mails.

I was really angry about the fact that i have missed the whole
communication between all of you as i was not subscribed to the kde-www
mailing list, due to the fact that it is not listed on the kde.org
(kde.org -> mailing lists). I felt somehow excluded to the process of
making desicions, this was truly my fault.

You can take it or leave it, but another thing that i have to make clear
is that there's no copyright or non public license on my code, images or
other things. You can use it, modify it or do whatever you want, but I
would be glad to know about it - just for having the opportunity to give
tipps or critics, which will shurely not be offensive again, but as
objective as i can.

thanks,

sebastian