redesign of kde.org

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Sun Oct 6 15:32:32 UTC 2002

On Sunday 06 October 2002 15:31, Rainer Endres wrote:
> Hi
>
> I strongly vote not to hurry the redesign of the main KDE website.
>
> A website consists of more than the look. This was one of the conclusions
> in the discussions about the new design some weeks back.
>
> I suggest to first get 3-4 ppl together who are:
>
> a) willing and capable to do the work needed for a renovation
>
> and
>
> b) are willing to maintain the site afterwards.
Note me down as willing to:
a) transfer old pages to the new (not from me done) design (which includes php
coding + senseless sed/copy ;)
b) maintain what you give me ;)

Just a little status update about the artist work going on:
I just got a new update of the draft on kde-look, it really goes on improving.
If I get a "final" draft, be sure the Sebastian will contact us here  + send
it.

In the end, would be nice to get some public list with people wanting to
participate (beside voting over the design ;)

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann