Clarification

Mat Colton mat.colton at web-xs.de
Mon Nov 25 01:34:23 UTC 2002

Andreas Pour wrote:
> Mat Colton wrote:
> > Couldn't have given a better response.
>
> In that case I register my opposition to the new design.

By opposing in this stadium you really do seem personally hurt. I never meant
to hurt your feeling or put Appsy down. So, just to be sure you get my
thoughts:

As long as it offers truely free downloads, I STAND UP FOR APPSY AND FOR YOUR
WORK.

Having said that I would like to make sure you understand I'm trying to
improve kde.org, not to destruct the precious work of yours and others. I'm
just suggesting to try to lead the user to Appsy in a different way for a
number of reasons, not to remove Appsy from kde.org.
--
Bye,
Mat