How to proceed? (Was Re: www.kde.org/testing update)

Klaus Staerk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
Fri Nov 8 15:08:08 UTC 2002

Hi Jason,

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 16:37, Jason Bainbridge wrote:
> 1. Is it agreed the kde-www 'committee' consists of Christoph, physos and
> myself?

I agree to that.

> 2. What are people's thoughts on following the requirements process? Little
> to none participation has been entered into from kde-www so I'm not getting
> good vibes.

The discussion is on the right place on kde-www - but I think there will
always be just a few "core"-people discussing on this ...

> 3. How do you personally want to proceed with the new design?

I for one will

a) take the new design to pim.kde.org (maybe choose a different color set)
b) take the new design to www.KDE.de (together with the people of www-de)
c) maybe take the design to korganizer.kde.org (this is not sure yet)

I will not be taking part in restructuring KDE.org for the new design.

Regards,

Klaus

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk at gmx.net   |   staerk at kde.org   |