Fwd: [Sysadmin] Hosting of a mirror

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Thu Jun 13 22:14:28 UTC 2002

Nicos,

Unless you are executing "cvs login" everytime I can't see why it would ask
for the password everytime, can you post the commands you are using so I can
have a look into it?

If you want to keep your php.ini settings for your other sites just set the
PHP settings through a Virtual Host in Apache as per the example on:

http://kde.org/webmirrors_howto.html

Thanks,
Jason Bainbridge - jaseone at myrealbox.com
"KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop"