[Kde-women] Input for talk?

the.lady.phoenix at gmail.com the.lady.phoenix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:00:25 UTC 2012

well I know I'd be interested in hearing about how to make a women in
stem (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) group in a town
or at a school.  I've not had any success in getting one started but
seeing as out of the 18 credits I'm taking this semester in over half
I'm the only woman (3 classes), the the other 2 have a grand total of
3 other women (2 and 1).  So it might be that there aren't enough
bodies to make my idea work where I am.

Sara