[Kde-women] Schedule for Ada Lovelace day

Camila Ayres smayres at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:53:36 UTC 2012

Hi People,

What do you think about we start to promote it?
Aracele: you could write about it.

For this would be nice more tutorials in the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1cWa29jR2idC1HRFZEZ2hSWkJjWGdJeHptTnRNWXc#gid=0

I've decided to change mine to something easier: How easy is to
develop a plasmoide (with qml and plasmate)
what do you think?

Even if we don't have exactly the title of the tutorials, we could at
least tell people that we are planing to do something October 16th.
And if the tutorials are not too long we could start at 5:00 pm UTC
time, what do you think?

Cheers,
Camila Ayres