[Kde-women] Ada Lovelace Day 2012

Camila Ayres smayres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:11:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

Ada Lovelace day is gonna be at October 16th this year, so might be a good
idea to start to prepare ourselves for it.

- We need ideas for a shortish and easy tutorial that ends up in something
working and running, or for example, a piece of text translated somewhere
(@Aracele!!).
- Have in mind that people have to know in advance what they need to have
installed, prepared in their computer to follow the tutorial.
- Also, one day in advance, have a help session for people to get their system
set up.
- What do you prefer: do it through IRC or Google Hangout?
- Depending on how much people will be able to do the tutorial, we could
spread out over 1 week.

Lydia and I made a list with some names that we thought could be willing to do
one tutorial - that's why you are receiving this e-mail :) If you know someone
else that could be included and if you have any differents ideas for Ada
Lovelace Day, please let us know.

Let's help other to get involved in KDE!

Cheers,
----
Camila Ayres
camilasan.com