[Kde-women] Upgrading from KDE 3.4 to 3.54 in Suse 9.3 (Suse go kaBOOM)

Genny geengyr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:52:33 CEST 2006

Thank you for your reply.

I am sad to say good bye to KDE, but Suse has too many issues updateing it.
Until I can get a different distro I have to move to something that works.  I
hope when I return on a few months that kode-women.org will of been
updated ;)  There are alot of great applications out there that need adding
to the website.  I absolutly love KDE 3.5.4.  Great work!

Best wishes,