[Kde-women] applet help

Leigh Willard leigh at rsvs.ulaval.ca
Thu Nov 17 16:30:28 CET 2005

Hi Eva,

Okay I just checked and modal is definitely set to false.  But what I did was
take the code of another application, then re-wrote it with my own code.  So if
there was something wrong in the original code, I have no doubt copied it.

I am going to start work on my second panel applet today, and this time I am
going to start from code that works properly when I click on "configure".
However, I had a hard time finding an example application that doesn't block me
when I click on "configure".  Have you installed any third-party kicker applets?

Thanks for your reply!
Leigh Willard