AW: [Kde-women] bei wem kommen die Fragen an?

Frauke Oster f.oster at frsv.de
Wed Sep 1 17:18:59 CEST 2004

Hi Claudia,

I'm Frauke and maybe you know me from the mailinglists lynn and ada. I
worked some hard months very active on kde-women. Unfortunately I have
not much time to do so anymore.

>well, while it may just be a nice transparent gesture of yours, i
>do not know the solution to the situation you've just placed
>yourself (and other list members) in - and i realise this is one
>reason why i definitely prefer patronising-free women-only
>lists :-)

I personally think that kde-women is not(!) a women-only list and we
tried very hard to connect the work of kde-women with all other
developers and active people in KDE. We don't want to be a seperated
group of women, but want to be integrated in the whole KDE community.
This list and this project should help women to become a member of the
KDE community and to become active in the project. So I will welcome
every man, who is interested in the kde-women project. So welcome
Bernhard!

>and: can someone please try to explain to me why this list is so
>quiet?

Well this list is very quiet, because the project is sleeping again.
Every post on the list is welcome, so I hope to read more posts here
again.

Cheers,
Frauke