[Kde-women] bei wem kommen die Fragen an?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Sep 1 16:09:12 CEST 2004

Hi Bernhard,

In fact we cannot explain why there are few women in IT and/or free software
as obviously we are involved in those. So such researches about women in IT
should be conducted with women not involved.

Less than 2%: what about other technical fields as the Space Agency, some
research fields and so on. Are these 2% such a special number?

'I am working for the University of Cambridge and I
do research in the realm of free software."
link please?

Cheers,

Anne-Marie