AW: AW: [Kde-women] test

Frauke Oster frauke at frsv.de
Thu May 27 11:49:12 CEST 2004

Hi!
Well, at the moment I study very hard and have to prepare myself for my
next exams, which will take place in one and a half month.
I also have to work, so that I haven’t any time to work for KDE any
longer. I only read this mailinglist and I am very sad that the traffic
is very low again. I would wish that some more people would become
active in the project. I haven’t the time to do something, but I hope
that the project stays alive. So go on!

Cheers,
Frauke