[Kde-women] Re: kde-women Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Frauke Oster frauke at frsv.de
Sun Oct 12 20:44:43 CEST 2003

Hi Maria,
nice to see that you want to translate too.
For general KDE translation to Polish you should visit the website
http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php?action=info&team=pl
where you find some information about the polish translation team, there
mailinglist and coordinators. That should be a good starting point for
you to get in contact with the coordinators and translators of the
polish translation team.
For the website I can just repeat that I will drop a mail to this list
as soon as the .pot file is ready.
I am glad to see that so many women are interested in translation and I
want to say to you and all other interested women, welcome to KDE Women
and the translation teams!

Cheers,
Frauke