[Kde-women]spanish translator

Frauke Oster frauke at frsv.de
Sat Oct 11 17:41:25 CEST 2003

Hi again :)

Ok, for translating kde applications you should send the language
coordinatot a mail. For spanish it is jaime at kde.org. And you can
subscribe on the mailinglist for spanish translations by sending a
message to majordomo at kybs.de with the words "subscribe kde-es" in the
body. That are the first steps. I think Jaime can explain you how the
spanish translation works. Every language modul is a bit different.

For translating the women.kde.org website I will become coordinator I
guess and we'll use this mailinglist for things that should be
discussed. I am currently working on building up a structure for
translating the website. Unfortunately we'll have to wait a bit until a
.pot file is created for the website. I'm already talking with some
people to get the .pot file generated and I hope that it doesn't take
long at all. As soon as the .pot file is generated and the translation
of the website can begin, I will send an email over this mailinglist to
tell you and all other interested women, how the structure of the
translation will be and how to translate the website. I hope it will not
much differ from the translation of an application.

I hope this information help a bit :)

Cheers,
Frauke