[Kde-women]spanish translator

Ines ines at drury.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:38:24 CEST 2003

Hello Frauke,

	I would love to help on both! Where do I begin? I have the guides about
documentation that are on the KDE internationalization page but do I
need anything else?

Hope you have a nice weekend,

Ines

Frauke Oster wrote:
> Hi Ines,
>
> we need translators for almost every language. Do you want to translate
> for KDE in general or especially the website of KDE women? We need for
> both tasks help. And I think you will soon find a lot of stuff that
> needs a spanish translasion. We are working currently at a translation
> file for the website and I would be glad if you would start helping us
> with the translation. You're of course welcome in the project :)
>
> Frauke
>
> p.s. Sorry for the late answer... :(

  (o_  (define (Pix-signature foo)(cond ((zero? foo)())
  //\  (else (cons 'IS-THIS-ANNOYING??? (Pix-signature (- foo 1))))))
  V_/_ (Pix-signature 42)