[Kde-women] Introductary mail

Pasquotti Maura 422339/IF apemaja at dei.unipd.it
Thu Nov 27 13:48:23 CET 2003

Hi all,
I'm Maura and I'm 25 years old. I'm studying computer science (I'll become
an engineer at the end of my study) at Padua's university(north Italy) and I
hope to finish it before next summer.
I've some experience in programming in c and c++ (and also java, but I
don't like it very much) and I'm a linux user (I've a gentoo distro with
kernel 2.6-test9  and KDE3.1.4 and I'm trying to find some
space in my hard-disk to install kdeCVS...) and I hope to be involved in
kde project...I don't have much time these days (I'm working for my
thesis) but I think I'll find some minutes to dedicate to it..:-)
I'm also working in a research project at university concerning "robocup"
-> we build and program some robots to play soccer...it's a world-wide
project and it's an interesting AI application...( www.robocup.org for
more details)
Other interest? I like cooking , listening music (all genre..) and having
fun :-)
Maura

Maura Pasquotti
undergraduate student

IASL - Intelligent Autonomous System Laboratory
Via Ognisanti 72-74 Padova Ph. +39-049-827-7833

http://www.dei.unipd.it/~robocup