[Kde-women]KDE-cafe

Tink kde-women@mail.kde.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:59:02 -0700

With great proudness we present to you: "KDE-cafe"

KDE-cafe is the virtual chill-out zone of KDE, a cross between
slashdot and irc, a cross between the local pub and the opinions page
of your newspaper. Specially designed for KDE addicts like you.

You know those endless discussions abouts Tabs vs. Spaces? Which
editor works best? Why STL is evil? Whether Microsoft should be
broken up in 10.000 pieces or Bill Gates should become president of
the U.N.? Those discussions will finally have found a place of their
own on KDE's latest mailinglist: KDE-cafe. There is one rule: don't
hit each other with the chairs, play it fair.

Of course KDE-cafe is also a great place for sharing your latest
vacation pictures with your KDE friends or posting interesting links
to stories about KDE, life or the universe.

Behind the tap of KDE-cafe you will find nobody less than our own
Tink, famous for "The People Behind KDE" series.

We hope to see you soon on KDE-cafe@kde.org